Website Green Yatra
At Green Yatra, our team is made up of people from a range of backgrounds, but we all share one value – a passion for the betterment of the environment. Are you interested in a career where you can use your skills to give back to the community? Passionate about making a difference to our environment?
We are looking for skilled and passionate individuals to join our team at Green Yatra.
Please read the Job description and other details carefully before filling the form.
A. Location: Mumbai
B. Qualification: Bachelor/Masters: in Architect | Civil Engineering.
C. Experience: 3 to 6 years
D. Certifications: IGBC, LEED, GRIHA, BEE
E. Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meeting corporates clients, Govt. officials, volunteers’ groups for project development.
- Leading carbon, water, energy, waste audit projects which will include gathering data on-site, analysis and calculation, report writing and presenting the same to clients etc.
- Conducting research and making presentations on various environmental topics and presenting the same.
- Administrative tasks, ESG knowledge and skills
- An ability to identify strategic opportunities.
- Forward thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Effective communication, calculation and pitch potential value.
- Knowledge of MS Office, G suite and software enabled research technologies.
F. Applicants should be:
- Enthusiastic and committed to the environmental cause.
- Having smart leadership qualities and passionate for work.
- Good at computer skills – AutoCAD, MS Office -PowerPoint, Excel.
- Experienced in presentation making and presenting the same.
- Having excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Capable of working cohesively with our core team and corporate partners on different projects.
- Willing to work hard at field sites.
- Generate reports and gather data
G. What Green Yatra can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A challenging, flexible, compassionate and employee-oriented work environment.
- A chance to be a part of one of the leading NGOs in India and expand your knowledge and skills in the world of sustainable growth and development.
Rs. 25,000 to 50,000 per month
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.