Website The Apprentice Project (TAP)
Location – Remote work during COVID-19. Pune/Mumbai post that.
Time Commitment – Full Time
Reporting to – Chief People & Program Officer.
Compensation – 6.09 – 7.35 LPA + added benefits
This role is a blend of Talent Acquisition and Talent Retention
Key Job Area
Recruitment of Staff and Volunteers
● Talent needs analysis and strategies to meet the requirements.
● Identify core competencies & skills critical to TAP and frame policies for key talent identification, development and retention.
● Maintain work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
● Design, develop and maintain Talent acquisition process across all levels by attracting key talent into the organization through various internal and external sources.
● Explore the market best practices in the recruitment and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
● Drive the Background verification process for all employees and volunteers.
Performance Management and Professional Development of Staff and Volunteers
● Ensure planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee and volunteer work results by guiding/training managers to coach and discipline employees and volunteers.
● Strategies & initiatives for improving employee and volunteer performance and satisfaction.
● Responsible for driving the learning and development agenda i.e. Webinars, Conferences, trainer led training programs, courses, etc.
● Work on designing and building organization culture in line with organizational values.
● Listen and resolve employee and volunteer grievances.
● Counseling employees, volunteers and supervisors in appropriate resolution of staff relations issues.
● Introduce processes to ensure that the employees well-being is met.
● Prepare hiring, review & exit related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
● Maintain historical human resource records and design efficient documentation systems.
Qualifications & Experience
● Graduate/Postgraduate in any field, preferably in human resources management or business management.
● 3+ years of relevant work experience across any organizational development areas such as Strategy, Human Resources etc.
● Proper knowledge about the HR department and its management.
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Strong relationship building skills.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Proficient use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets).
● Problem solving skills.
● Ability to be flexible to job requirements.
● Take initiative.
● Is an organized think
● Make quick decisions.
● Conflict management.
The individual will receive compensation at par with the sector benchmark for this position, in alignment with the individual’s prior experience and qualifications
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.