Website The Apprentice Project (TAP)
About The Apprentice Project (TAP)
The Apprentice Project (TAP) is a for-impact organization determined to transform Government / low-income schools by offering holistic development for all children. At TAP, we use choice-based learning (Visual arts, Performing arts, or STEM) to develop social-emotional skills.
With this initiative, TAP aims to empower children from low-income schools to be leaders of today and tomorrow. The TAP core team (Co-founders and Leadership) comprises alumni from Harvard University, the Indian Institute of Management, and Teach for India. The TAP Leadership team believes that all children irrespective of their background should get the skills and resources to realize who they are and achieve what they want to do. TAP is supported by Harvard University, IIM Bangalore, Nudge Foundation, Capgemini, Schlumberger, and others. In 2020-21 TAP, directly and indirectly, impacted 12000+ children across India through the online model.
Why work at TAP?
• Our goal is to develop children into future leaders by mentoring them in a subject they are passionate about. If this is a goal you relate to, why not make it your Ikigai?
• We teach our students to do what they love, and hope to encourage the same in our team by giving our staff autonomy in decision making, and encouraging activities for them to inculcate leadership skills.
• You will be part of a dynamic team that is data-driven and passionate about finding new opportunities to upgrade their skills and research new tech-based solutions to impart leadership skills to students.
• You will be a part of the growing community of TAP’s highly-skilled staff and volunteer mentors from institutions/organizations like IIT, NID, FTII, Oracle, Citibank, Thermax, etc.
The HR Talent Acquisition Team Lead needs to be ambitious and self-driven. The Talent Acquisition Team Lead for the two-years at TAP will be responsible for finding, recruiting, and hiring talented candidates. The Team Lead will be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for TAP.
Location – Pune/Mumbai
Time Commitment – Full Time (45 hours/week ; 5.5 days/week)
Reporting to – Sr. HR Manager/HR Director
Compensation – 3.83 – 4.83 LPA + added benefits
Job Location – Pune/Mumbai
No. Key Job Area
1. Talent Acquisition
● Planning the recruitment strategy for Full-time employees, core-team (Volunteering with staff) and Mentors (Volunteering with children) at TAP.
● Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as placement cells of various colleges/universities and job portals.
● Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecasts. Identify and rectify bottlenecks in the recruiting process.
● Create projects to increase engagement and retention of core team members
● Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes which will help in quick and smooth on-boarding of employees.
● Communicate the candidate details clearly with the Directors and document any red flags related to the candidate’s application.
● Schedule interview and selection procedures, including assessments, by coordinating with the Candidates and the Directors.
● Maintain relationships with Volunteering Partners.
● Maintain documentation of recruitment Strategy and all candidate information systematically.
● Send Offer -letters to employees, MOU’s to Volunteers and Mentors at the beginning of tenure and maintain documentation.
● Send Letter-of-recommendation to Volunteers and Mentors at the end of their tenure.
2. HR Operations
● Ensure adequate and updated HR policies, including regular internal communications.
● Support in benefits management and payroll administration including system management, data record-keeping, and contract management for staff, independent contractors, and volunteers.
● Ensure compliance to applicable Labor Laws and policy administration.
● Ensure documentation related to all core functions, including correspondence and letters, staff files and related documentation are in place.
3 Organizational building
● Assist Talent Retention Team Lead in ideation and execution of strategies to help talent grow and stay within the organization.
● Play a role in Engagement, and learning and development of the staff.
● Work closely with TAP leadership and employees to build work relationships, creating a culture of trust, respect and transparency between the management and employees.
Qualifications & Experience
● 0+ years of relevant full-time work experience across sectors, preferably in roles that required Talent Acquisition.
● Managed relationships with multiple stakeholders.
● Speed and attention to detail are non-negotiables.
● Strong interpersonal skills.
● Networking skills.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.