Website Jagriti Enterprise Centre - Purvanchal (JCEP)
Job Location: Deoria, Uttar Pradesh/WFH
JECP with its vision to open network offices in every district of Purvanchal, the 6 CoEs and the digital library hopes to be the lighthouse for economic and social revival. Communicating the vision of Jagriti and JECP to a larger audience would create a favourable image of the organization.
The Marketing Manager would create and maintain a favorable public image of the organization by communicating programs, accomplishments and/or points of view. He/ She will plan, implement, manage and monitor organization’s social media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase outreach.
1. Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
2. Managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations
3. Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
4. Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
5. Organising events like press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
6. Managing and sharing content with users on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
7. Creating and managing brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, etc
8. Analysing media coverage
9. Distributing information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress Social Media
10. Enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
11. Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
12. Manage and oversee social media content
13. Measure the success of every social media campaign
14. Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
15. Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
16. Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
17. Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network Corporate Communication
18. Design and create monthly news letter.
19. Coordinate with all stake holders to get timely inputs.
20. The news letter should communicate the developments and updates about Jagriti Sewa Sansthan, Jagriti Enterprise center and Jagriti Yatra.
Experience / Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience as a Journalist and Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Education: Masters/ Graduate in Journalism / Mass Communication / Mass Media, etc.
To apply for this job please visit devinfo.in.