PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Human Resources Business Partner. HR Business Partners at PATH are a global team of HR professionals who work in a coordinated effort to implement PATH’s people strategy and to deliver high quality, just in time HR solutions to our internal clients. These roles advance PATH’s mission through effective partnering with leaders and staff and leveraging HR expertise to influence business decisions. This position is based in New Delhi, India and reports to the HR Director.
HR professionals at PATH work is a coordinated effort to implement PATH’s people strategy and facilitate the delivery of best HR practices. These roles advance PATH’s mission through effective partnering with leaders and staff and leveraging HR expertise to influence business decisions in their regions.
- Formulates and recommends Human Resources policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations and employee rights
- Designing learning initiatives, Leads the New Hire Orientation, creates & implements recognition schemes as per country needs within the ambit of the global policies
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws
- Drive staffing and organizational health initiatives and processes to ensure the success of PATH’s programs in India
- Policy benchmarking – internally / externally & creation of documents
- Engage closely with Country and Program leadership as well as HR colleagues located across the globe
- Responsible for employee relations and engagement and management development for locations across India
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company. Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees
- Leads participation in at least one salary survey per year. Monitors best practices in compensation and benefits through research and up-to-date information on available products
- HR Business Partner reports to the HR Director and partners with the country program leaders and project managers in the region
- Post-graduate degree or MBA with an HR specialization
- 7 to 10 years of experience in an HR role
Must have legal authorization to work in India.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers. *
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit path.silkroad.com.