Website Education Initiatives
Content Development and Pedagogical Research
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the development of games using Cocos studio.
- Developing interesting HTML5 simulations/Interactive which are lightweight and smooth in functioning and works across different devices and browsers.
- Define, maintain, and propagate code style guides and reference documentation to support a coherent experience for the team of Instructional designers.
- Collaborating with SMEs and other stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure high-quality output in a short turnaround time.
- Mentoring other interactive developer by training and guiding them in day to day tasks.
- Learn and understand the different technologies and latest trend for developing interactives
- Tracking the progress of development related projects to ensure timely completion and proactively reporting the roadblocks along with possible solutions.
- Developing productivity tools/systems to help streamline the processes to boost productivity.
- Must have experience in developing games using Cocos studio.
- Programming skills (C/C++/Java/Python/JS)
- Strong grasp of OOPs concepts.
- Knowledge in HTML, JS, CSS etc.
- Experience in responsive content development is a big plus
- Good understanding of back and front end development using PHP
- Understand the storyboards and develop games/templates/interactives
- Experience with using third party plug-in and code, and knowing when to use them
- Able to effectively manage priorities for multiple concurrent projects and effectively distributing tasks across other developers
- Must be an effective team player and have the ability to coordinate interactive and web development projects with editors, reporters and art staff.
- Passionate about education and making a difference
- Knowledge of MEAN stack would be a plus
B.tech / M.tech
5-7 years of experience in developing web based systems/interactive content and simulation development
To apply for this job please visit www.ei.study.