MukkaMaar (https://mukkamaar.org/), established in 2018, envisions a gender-equitable world by restoring agency in adolescent girls from marginalised communities, and creating gender-equitable schools. We believe that the body, voice and mind are inextricably linked and girls must be enabled to exercise their agency across these domains. Empowerment self-defence (ESD) and theatre and pedagogy of the oppressed form the foundation for all our interventions.
In 3 years, MukkaMaar has impacted 3k girls through offline programs, 16k students through digital programs, and 50k students indirectly through school staff capacity building. Our digital product POWER with Mukki has been developed to drive intervention at scale and leverage the power of technology.
When the burden of safety is lifted, girls begin to explore their true abilities. Apply if you –
● Have a demonstrated ability and proficiency in presenting, comprehending and analysing data and numbers (Don’t apply if spreadsheets give you a headache.)
● Have Bachelors or Master’s in Statistics/ Data Science/ Computer Technology, with work experience of 6-8 years
● Person should be a Design Thinker at the core and have a deep understanding of user behaviour, especially in the context of children.
● If you have managed/designed or have been involved in tech products or digital interventions, specifically in Non-Profit/Ed-tech
● Are a target-driven high-performer with a history of exceeding expectations
● Have strong passion for contributing to improving lives of underserved children
● Can stretch beyond call of duty, fully own your work and be responsible for outcomes
At MukkaMaar you will be –
● Operationalizing and executing the delivery of MukkaMaar products
● Delivering on the program targets, effectively and efficiently, continuously improving the program outcomes
● Preparing monthly, quarterly reports on program performances, outcomes, impact
● Tracking product expense basis program reach at different intervals
● Iterating and evolving products for maximum reach and impact
● Overseeing the day-to-day operations across programs
● Managing and coordinating with external product related stakeholders, vendors, funders, researches, and other personnel
● An open mind, willing to address own biases and prejudices through the journey in MukkaMaar.
● Outcome focussed, data driven, goal oriented
● Design Thinking
● Excellent communication (written & oral), presentation
● High degree of ownership and ability to operate in a fast-paced, result-driven culture
● Ability to make things happen in uncertainty
It would be awesome if you have –
● An understanding or lived experience of gender inequality (you could identify as any gender)
● Have managed programs impacting >5000 beneficiaries directly.
● An interest/experience in movement (dance/yoga/martial-arts/running etc.)
To apply –
We are a very small team. Apply only if you wish to be part of a growing organisation with a dynamic and fluid role and can work in a startup-like environment with an informal atmosphere, yet high level of output and accountability. Please email on email@example.com with the following –
● A letter/audio/video for why you are applying
● Your CV
● The role you are applying for
Compensation – 8.5 lacs/annum-9.5 lacs/annum( all inclusive) basis experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org