ISDM got seeded as an idea in early 2016 when its founders came together with a common vision to launch a first-of-its-kind educational institution that would develop and groom the next generation of professional leaders and managers for the development sector. ISDM envisions building Development Management (or Management for the Social Sectors) as a stand-alone domain and an aspirational choice for professionals in the development sector. The belief is that Development Management will significantly scale up the positive impacts on the lives of people in sustained ways.
By 2025, ISDM aims to become the go-to management institute for top professionals wanting to transform the development sector for greater impact on people’s lives.
In order to achieve this aim, ISDM has identified three broad focus areas
- Continuously building the one-year long Post Graduate Program in Development Management (PGP-DM)
- Creating a strong research function that will lay the foundations for Development Management and leadership as a unique domain and discipline
- Launching Strategic Capacity Building Programs aimed at influencing and up- skilling middle to senior leaders in the social sector through special workshops, short-term courses, and customized convening
ISDM has audacious ambitions to build a world class institution, become a global fountainhead of development management knowledge, and define the domain of development management for the Social Sectors.
ISDM is entering a new phase of growth with a revamped program and renewed focus on establishing itself firmly as a preeminent institution in its domain. This requires strategic and energetic institutional leadership.
We are looking for a dynamic young professionals who are excited about creating something new and eager to be part of the journey of building a first-of-its-kind institution in India. They must be visual storytellers, adept at both digital and physical forms of storytelling using various mediums.
- The Admissions Marketing team is responsible for raising the profile of Development Management & the brand of ISDM as a part of Outreach.
- Designing & monitoring ad campaigns for lead generation for PGP-DM Program at ISDM.
- Monitoring the digital marketing agency.
- SEO – Content marketing, Keyword search, Integrator marketing.
- Designing Admission Digital marketing strategy for Lead generation & awareness
You must have:
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in marketing and communications for the social sector, education institutions or ed tech start ups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, an exceptional
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Keenness to work in a start-up environment
- Proven experience of working in complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, partners etc.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership, have accountability and work in a collaborative, closely-knit, multi-disciplinary team
- Expertise in using design software
To apply for this job please visit isdm.kekahire.com.