Website Grameen Foundation India
Position: Manager – Business Development & Growth
Location: Delhi / NCR
No. Of Positions: 03
Job Summary: Grameen Foundation for Social Impact in collaboration with a leading investment banking firm is working on a multi-year project to support the growth of women-owned businesses by promoting their investment readiness and digital transformation. During this period 300 early-stage women-owned small businesses in the Delhi NCR region will be supported to formalize their businesses, build their business management capacities and facilitate access to debt financing mechanisms to promote expansion and growth of their businesses.
Essential Job Functions:
The main job duties would involve around entrepreneurship support development
- Act as an Incubation Manager, servicing a cohort of multiple small businesses simultaneously.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing internal stake holders of any problems that may arise.
- Understanding of fair parts of entrepreneurship, with focus on market development and client servicing, technical support, and financial management.
- Extending entrepreneurship support to the team, developing business plans, writing DPRs, financial projections, pitch decks, etc.
- Periodic growth mapping of project and preparing an action plan.
- Contribute to building systems that improve the efficiency and internal management of the Program.
- Coordinate with the various domain experts within the project team to deliver the assigned work as per the agreed timelines
- Includes extensive travelling on the field, with close engagement with various partners & ecosystem stakeholders
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Master’s /Bachelor’s degree in entrepreneurship/finance. Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise development and entrepreneurship, developing business plans, capacity building of small businesses across domains like business development and customer servicing, effective financial management of small businesses, onboarding on eCommerce platforms, etc.
- Curious about metrics, execution processes and keeping an eye out for details.
- Excellent proficiency in creating financial projections, writing detailed project reports, loan underwriting, and creation of pitch documents.
- A prior relevant experience of 3-8 years in entrepreneurship/finance
- Reporting and relationships: The position will report to the Senior Program Manager.
Compensation: GFSI offers a competitive compensation package.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com mentioning ‘Manager – Business Development & Growth’ in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org