Role and Responsibilities:
The Manager – Generalist will be involved in contributing to various activities of Swechha and Green The Map and will be working directly with the CEO, assisting him in decision making, day to day coordination of organization affairs and also be the bridge between the leadership and the executive team.
This position is not for an ‘expert’ on any particular issue or skill, but seeks a ‘generalist’, someone who is interested in a variety of things, ‘jack of all trades’, in ensuring that that the organization achieves its strategic goals and meets its targets vis-à-vis finances and activities.
We are looking for a young and enterprising person for this role, who would also get involved in communication activities as well as other programs/projects of Swechha and Green The Map.
We are looking for someone in the age range of 25 – 40 years to take on the role of Manager – Generalist. You must be keen to bring start-up spark and energy, and yet be mature and experienced to take Swechha to newer heights.
As Manager – Generalist, you will,
- Support the CEO in day-to-day communication, coordination with other partners and institutions and follow-up with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Participate in programs and activities as and when required
- Lead task monitoring of the entire organisation
- Design, develop and execute reporting formats for the organization, internally
- Represent the CEO in various events and networks.
- Minimum two years’ commitment.
- This position will be based in New Delhi with national and international travel to represent Swechha in various forums.
- The position demands a full-time exclusive engagement with Swechha.
Offers shall be commensurate with your qualifications, experience and salary history.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.