Role and Responsibilities:
The Associate – Green The Map will be involved in contributing to various activities of Green the Map, Swechha’s inhouse social enterprise around upcycling, product development and procurement/production, and sales and marketing of our products.
Green The Map has been around for over 12 years and is one of the first upycling design enterprises of India. We design our own recycled/upcycled products using waste material, produce them at our small inhouse production unit, procure upcycled and sustainable products from community enterprises and producer groups, and market them locally and globally. We also make white-label products and merchandise for some of the international clients.
As Associate – Green The Map, you will be part of the executive team to achieve affirmative, impactful and profitable outcomes with respect to upcycling enterprise.
The Associate – Green The Map must have experience of working in the space of product design, merchandising, and/or fashion sector or production house. You must have experience in material and product sourcing, have a strong design sense, and also have a robust marketing skills, both B2B as well as B2B.
Going forward, Green The Map is focusing more on researching and procuring interesting and creative high quality products from other producer groups, with our added design inputs and suggestions, instead of producing them at our end. Similarly we are also focusing more on B2B and institutional sales such as conference solutions and corporate gifting.
We are looking for someone in the age range of 25 – 40 years to take on the role of Associate – Green The Map. You must be keen to bring start-up spark and energy, and yet be mature and experienced to take Green The Map to newer heights.
As Associate – Green The Map, you will,
- Support the research, product design and development, production and sales & marketing tasks of Green The Map.
- Develop partnerships across India, with regard to procurement and production of eco-friendly products
- Maintaining and overall management of e-commerce platform
- Designing sales and marketing strategy
- Develop B2B partnerships, nationally as well as internationally
- Monitor and evaluate work progress and outcomes regularly and ensure efficient and effective delivery across all verticals of tasks.
- Minimum two years’ commitment.
- This position will be based in New Delhi with national and international travel to represent Swechha in various forums.
- The position demands a full-time exclusive engagement with Swechha.
Offers shall be commensurate with your qualifications, experience and salary history.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.