Website Enable India
No of positions: 1
Disability suitable for: NA
Job Type: Manager
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Brief: Assist in the organisation’s success, by forecasting training needs and delivery of trainings for developing individuals employed in the Organisation. Delivery of training programmes which will help in self-development, skilling to improve performance, understand the sector and improve image by becoming a contributor, help in competency upscaling in existing or new job roles
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for all below mentioned aspects of staff’s employment life cycle
- Recruitment: To ensure right talent acquisition takes place smoothly to ensure business continuity and growth.
- Training/Learning and Development: To ensure people are well equipped to perform the tasks given and to support their overall personal and professional growth and development
- Employee Grievances: To ensure people’s issues are being heard and addressed in the right manner.
- Employee Engagements: To ensure staff are constantly motivated and are lively and active while working.
- Working closely with various teams leaders across the organisation and having a full understanding of their teams and training requirements
- Assess ‘training needs’ from ‘My Growth Plan’ of staff and cater to those training needs
Publish training calendar
- Building relationships with 3rd party training providers/interpreters
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling training sessions, coordinate enrolment and collate feedback
Graduation from a reputed college/university.
MBA in HR is an added advantage
Required experience: A minimum 2 years of experience working as an HR or in any L&D related function in a social sector or in a private sector supporting D&I (with respect to inclusion of persons with disabilities). Should have experience personally and/or professionally interacting with persons with disabilities.
Interest and Skills:
- Passionate to work in development sector and especially in the disability space.
- Should be exhibit interest in includability (self/others).
- Should be open to new learnings to research and implement best practises for the organisation and its people.
- Should possess good problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Should possess good people relations for effective stakeholders’ management (both internal and external).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Great understanding of learning patterns
- Ability to motivate
- Ability to empathize
- Love for reading, learning new skills
To apply for this job please visit enableindia.uknowva.com.