Website Transform Rural India
LOCATION: New Delhi
POSITION: Manager, People & Culture
DURATION: 3 years
- Streamline and anchor various HR systems and processes, guided and supported by TRIF’s Senior
Advisor for institution development.
- Work closely with the senior leadership group to support implementation of the mandated process
in letter and spirit.
- Integrate technological solutions to automate various HR processes in the organisation.
- Systemise processes to ensure that it caters to the fast-growing demand of the organisation.
- Ensure and adapt HR systems to cater to the feedback and ensure timely support for colleagues
in various parts of the country.
- Ensure that HR-system and processes align with the organizational ethos and culture.
- Master’s Degree/PG Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or any other related field
- At least 7 years of experience working in mid-size organizations on various HR functions, preferably in a not-for-profit.
- Needs to have good grip on talent acquisition, and 360-degree feedback processes.
- Must be adept at people management and grievance redressal as and when required.
- Must be a person with natural orientation of being the “problem solver”.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.