Website Industree Foundation
About Industree Foundation
Established in 2000, Industree Foundation holistically tackles the root causes of poverty by creating an ownership-based, organized creative manufacturing ecosystem for micro-entrepreneurs. Industree works with a vision to co-create an ecosystem with farmers, artisans and stakeholders, creating a new way of building sustainable enterprises and work culture. Industree Foundation’s comprehensive approach helps communities assess their traditional skill base, organize them into production units, develop products that appeal to modern markets, and create consistent demand to create sustainable businesses at the lowest possible costs.
Our approach has tripled the incomes of artisans in non-farm occupations by leveraging their artisanal skills and integrating them into the creative industries sector. The Foundation believes that if the poor have access to sustained and consistent demand for their products and services and are provided with an enabling ecosystem, they can integrate into the formal economy and lift themselves out of poverty. We have reached 80,000 women artisans across India and Africa, through collaborative efforts with organizations like The Future group, IKEA, The Commonwealth Secretariat, Grassroots Business Fund, and National Skill Development Corporation. You can read more about its work on www.industree.org.in.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Management of all the Monitoring and Evaluation activities for Project Management. Responsible for tracking and reporting performance indicators for all the projects.
2. Set up and implement an Impact Management framework for the organisation based on current best practices in the sector and the specific needs of the organisation.
3. Engage with all stakeholders (such as Leadership team, Communications, Fund raising) to ensure social and environmental impact information is monitored and disseminated at various levels of the organisation in an appropriate manner.
4. Support fund raising team on all matters related to impact and M&E.
5. Ensure integrity for all aspects of Monitoring and Evaluation and Impact Measurement. Undertake regular maintenance processes in accordance with good data governance principles.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
1. Experience of 5 to 10 years in Monitoring and Evaluation function.
2. Experience in leading M&E teams towards successful execution of projects in livelihood related projects is preferred.
3. Master’s degree in social sciences / development work is preferred.
4. In-depth understanding of latest and best practices in Monitoring and Evaluation and Impact Measurement frameworks.
5. Good grasp of data management and governance.
6. Good communication skills.
For those interested in this role, please share your resumes along with your location, notice period/availability and salary details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com