Website Waste Warriors
Waste Warriors is a registered society and non-profit solid waste management NGO, working in Dehradun, Dharamshala, and around the Corbett National Park region. We work through a combination of direct action, public awareness-raising, community engagement initiatives, and long-term partnerships with government bodies with a team of 100+ full-time employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure daily field operations including door-to-door collection, routes, worker management, etc.
- Ensure daily MRF operations including waste in-out recording, cash management, trading, logistics, etc.
- Responsible for business development, making new clients, and maintaining healthy relationships with the existing clients
- Managing administrative functions of MRF like inventory, procurement, and facility management
- Collect monthly user fees from participating establishments and assist operations manager in maintaining user fees collection records
- Assist in organizing clean-up drives and awareness-raising events
- Maintain equipment inventory for clean-ups and other awareness-related material
- Knowledge of MS Excel, and Google Drive, and willingness to learn
- Good record-keeping skills with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a great team player
- Able to manage own workload and make decisions
- Financial knowledge and good analytical skills
Values and Abilities
- Hardworking, confident, and committed
- Honest, trustworthy, and diligent
- Physically fit and mentally strong
- Good leadership and supervision
- Open-minded and flexible
INR 18000 – INR 23000/yr
To apply for this job please visit wastewarriors.skillate.com.