Website Tiara Haemophilia and Cancer Foundation
About Tiara Haemophilia and Cancer Foundation:
Tiara Haemophilia and Cancer Foundation (THCF) is an NGO that supports children from low socio-economic backgrounds to access medical treatment.
Previously providing support only to children with Haemophilia and Cancer, we are now transitioning to a full-fledged children’s foundation by expanding our scope to include other paediatric specialties. Our support is both financial and emotional, providing these children and their families with a support system and helping them take a vital step towards a better quality of life.
Since inception, we have helped hundreds of families access the treatment required for their children, supporting them till the age of 18. THCF has received several awards from prestigious institutions such as The Institute of Child Health and Hospital for Children (ICH), The Haemophilia Society and Sri Ramachandra University.
We are looking for the right professionals to be part of our young and dynamic team. We are constantly working on improving things, being more aware of problems related to child health and solving them. Therefore, no matter what your title is, the job you are doing will have a meaningful purpose. You will make a difference in the lives of underprivileged children and have an impact on the growth and success of the organisation. In this job, you will find great motivation as you hone your self-management skills and prioritize your work and achieve your goals. If you fit into and believe in the company’s vision, you’ll have career growth opportunities. We believe in work-life balance so we work Mon-Fri, although in certain cases, the team may be required to work on the weekend or be on call.
· Responsible for the effective implementation of the project and its day-to-day activities
· Maintain and strengthen partnerships with key project stakeholders including patients, doctors, social workers and pharma distributors
· Coordinate with internal teams to work towards achieving approved annual goals for donor projects
· Support internal efforts to respond to donor requirements including troubleshooting on program implementation aspects, field visits, query handling, documentation including case stories, video films etc.
· Work closely with internal teams to prepare Project Proposals, Impact Assessment Reports and Fund Utilisation Reports
· Maintain all paperwork related to the project
· Prepare and maintain a database of the project beneficiaries and the aid given
· Carry out regular visits to project sites to monitor the implementation of the project and to gather feedback from the stakeholders
· Identify and document testimonials and case studies from project beneficiaries
· Develop project reports and content for presentations at board meetings
· Below 35 years of age
· A Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 2 years experience in similar position in an NGO
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of database management and good command over MS Office
· Good understanding to work with project budgets, forecasts and reports
· Excellent communication skills
· Team player, with the ability to work on one’s own initiative as well as part of a small dynamic team
· Should be willing to travel as required
· Fluency in multiple languages
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop will be an added advantage
A necessary qualification will be passion towards helping the needy. Interest in healthcare will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.