Role: As the People Process Associate of Swasti, the primary role is to executive Swasti’s strategic outcome, through effective implementation of policies, systems and processes. The role will be responsible for the overall quality of the human resources operations, and ensure process and systems compliance, under the guidance of the People Process Partner. The core responsibilities are –
- Drive the recruitment processes – including job posting, scheduling interviews, and maintaining communication with shortlisted candidates
- Liaison with colleges, Universities and institutes for all recruitment related processes
- Responsible for overall contract management of full time employees, consultants, interns and fellows
- Responsible for processing and maintaining documentation related to all core functions, including correspondence and letters, and invoicing
- Responsible for maintaining staff files and databases by ensuring all documents and details are available and up-to-date
- Responsible for designing and implementing employee engagement strategies
- Rolling Culture and Pulse Surveys and analyse the survey results for actionable insights
- Languages – Good verbal and written English, knowledge of Indian languages (Kannada, Hindi etc) will be an advantage
- Should be able to work in a team as well on individual assignments
- Relationship building which will help to work with different stakeholders at all levels
- Should have good people skills and high level of attention to detail
- Should be open to learning, trying and developing new innovative methods of HR management
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and handle pressure situations
- Should be passionate about working for a cause and should be comfortable in working in the social impact space
Geography: Would be based at the Swasti Head Office in Bangalore.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit catalyst.kekahire.com.