Founded in the year 2013, Mantra4Change is a Bangalore based non-profit that works in the field of school improvement and education leadership development. Driven by our vision that every child receives an enriching learning experience, we enable the education system to drive continuous and sustainable improvements. Started as a pilot program in 2 schools in Bengaluru, Mantra4Change has evolved into an ecosystem builder, catalyzing transformation across geographies.
You can read more about us here: a. Website: http://www.mantra4change.com/ b. Blog: https://mantra4changeblog.wordpress.com/ c. Facebook page: facebook.com/Mantra4change
Position Summary: Program Communications Lead
We are looking for an exceptional storyteller to join our communications team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work across all state programs at Mantra and capture the unique stories of stakeholders at school, district and state levels of leadership and amplify them through our communication channels.
You will have the opportunity to strategise communications for our state level programs through, including but not limited to planning networking events, content creation and print media outreach.
You will thrive if
● You have an eye for detail
● You are an exceptional storyteller
● You are excited by networking opportunities
● You are excited by capturing the ground work across states
Roles and Responsibilities
● Capture and narrate stories of change and leadership of our stakeholders across the states through audio-visual and written media like blogs, vlogs, presentations, podcasts etc.
● Create tools for external communications such as press notes and mailers
● Work closely with digital communications lead to run campaigns on social media and garner more visibility for the organization’s work
Program Communications Lead
● Author articles on a monthly basis around key concepts of the organization’s interventions across state programs
● Work closely with the fundraising team to capture ground impact and create contextual collaterals for donor engagement.
● Create and execute quarterly communications strategy to provide effective support and visibility for state programs
● Plan events for building a vibrant culture at the organization
● Working closely with digital communications leads to ensuring that different teams are updated on the organization’s growth, progress, and milestones through monthly newsletter, mails, videos etc.
● Connect and work closely with different team members to capture and create visibility for individual stories of growth, values and leadership.
● Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree acquired from an accredited college or university.
● A degree in Communication/Journalism/English Literature is preferred
● 3+years of experience Media & Communications or education & development sector is preferred
Commensurate with experience and qualifications
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.