The work will include editing video content for Political campaigns. The work will primarily include making Speech cuts of leaders, Video Slideshows, Campaign Launch video, App explainers for various SM platforms. We are looking for editors with great visual sense, knowledge of colour correction, excellent sense of pace and timing (rhythm), managing multiple projects on multiple timelines, ability to visualise the written word and express it in pictures and sound to achieve the producer’s or director’s vision. Though an extensive knowledge of politics or prior experience in the political domain would be a plus, an acute political acumen is mandatory.
- Responsible for cutting and packaging videos from field and other sources
- Responsible for creations of videos from scratch
- Responsible for creating videos from footage shot by us
- Responsible for following briefs sent by teams via producer and following the brief to produce videos for campaign teams
- Coming up with new treatments and ideas to showcase video
- Responsible for creating video repository by making speech cuts etc.
- Data management
- Monitoring and coordinating the post-production processes with producers/directors
- 2-5 yrs of hands-on video shooting and editing experience
- In-depth understanding of social platforms
- Proficient in Final Cut/Adobe Suite
- Strong knowledge on design
- Video Editing: Exceptional knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 and later versions, Adobe After Effects including Plugins like Boris , Final Cut Pro as well as working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and illustrator
- Zeal to keep learning and experimenting
- Handling Camera would be an added advantage
- Experience with a production house/advertising/ TV channel/ Media house / film-making
- Experience as an editor working on varied briefs
- Advanced knowledge of video editing soft-wares (Adobe premier pro)
- Proficiency in After effects and good with cleaning of audio and other audio work too.
- Ability to technically actualize concepts as given in briefs, or independently produced.
- Up to date on national trends
- Prior experience of working with tight deadlines and multiple languages
To apply for this job please visit www.indianpac.com.