Website Green Yatra
At Green Yatra, our team is made up of people from a range of backgrounds, but we all share one value – a passion for the betterment of the environment. Are you interested in a career where you can use your skills to give back to the community? Passionate about making a difference to our environment?
We are looking for skilled and passionate individuals to join our team at Green Yatra.
Please read the Job description and other details carefully before filling the form.
A. Location: Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Bangalore.
B. Qualification: MBA/MSc/Master/BSc in in Natural Resource Management/ Environmental Science/Water Management/ Botany/ Horticulture/ Agroforestry.
C. Experience: 3 to 5 years
D. Desirable Skills:
- Passionate and enthusiastic for environment.
- Project Management and Leadership skills to lead and manage different project and teams.
- Compulsory prior experience of Forestry/ Miyawaki Afforestation/ Biodiversity Park and Botanical Park development, Water conservation and Natural Resources Management.
- In-depth and thorough knowledge of Flora & Fauna (Trees, Biodiversity, Forests and Birds)
- Ready to work on field in tough conditions and frequent traveling.
- Efficient written and verbal skills in English and local language to communicate with top official.
- Good computer skills – MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel) Project proposals and report making.
- Open to take multiple responsibilities and roles apart from the designated work profile.
- Meeting corporate clients, Govt. officials, volunteers’ groups for project development.
- Conducting the site-specific surveys, research, SWOT analysis and project planning to ensure that site is efficient and sustainable for project development.
- Co-ordinating with a partner and executing the projects tree e.g., Plantations /water conservation.
- Managing and overseeing the project events (e.g., volunteering, inauguration) with partners.
- Making reports for each project site in coordination with corporate partners.
- Existing projects site visit for audit and maintenance with corporate clients and volunteers.
- New project activation execution and maintenance.
F. What Green Yatra can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A challenging, flexible, compassionate and employee-oriented work environment.
- A chance to be a part of one of the leading NGOs in India and expand your knowledge and skills in the world of sustainable growth and development.
Rs. 25,000 to 50,000 per month.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.