Website Dhwani Foundation
About Dhwani Foundation:
Dhwani Foundation is a Bengaluru based registered trust. Its primary objective is to improve the productivity & efficacy in the social sector, through organizational development programmes, technology enablers, system & process improvement and sectoral strengthening. Log on to www.dhwanifoundation.org for more details. Currently foundation’s work is spread in Karnataka, Tamilnadu, North-East and other parts of the country, supporting close to 1500 grassroots NGOs through various initiatives. Dhwani foundation also works with the Government, Donors, NGO Federations, Academia and other stakeholder to promote a vibrant and credible social sector. Dhwani foundation is a team of 30 members from diverse fields who bring-in interesting dimensions to the work.
Position: Program Head – Updeshak Programme (Full time)
Location: Bangalore, will involve travel across different parts of India.
Purpose of the Job:
- Enable existing NGO board members of Dhwani partners to increase their understanding on governance and promote best governance practices in their respective organizations.
- Enroll external people who are interested to serve on NGO boards, build their capacities and support them to join NGO boards to promote independent board members in NGOs.
- Design strategies and implementation plan for the programmme aligning with DF strategic plans for Updeshak programme.
- Work with ED to develop annual plans, budgets, human resources to meet the overall goals of the program.
- Build networks and linkages to ensure required external Updeshak Fellows are enrolled.
- Design the training, orientation courses for both existing board members and Updeshak fellows in order to enhance their skills in NGO governance.
- Work closely with NGO leaders to support and handhold them in order to adapt best governance practices and take required decisions.
- Mentor and guide Updeshak fellows to ensure their joining to the board and retaining them on the boards as contributing members.
- Develop all the required process, materials, manuals etc that are required for the programme delivery.
- Build and manage the team as per the programme needs.
- Coordinate with other DF programme teams to align with timelines and deliverables.
- Build alumni of Updeshak fellows and organize quarterly interactions.
- Provide monthly, quarterly reports, data and all other necessary documentation needed by the management and to any donors supporting Updeshak programme.
- Be part of the senior management team to contribute for the overall growth of the organization.
At least 8 to 10 years of experience in working with senior management teams in recruitments or marketing and experience working with multiple stakeholders. Exposure to NGO sector or Experience in training will be an added advantage.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Degree /Masters Degree in any stream.
- Marketing, Negotiations, and Relationship building
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Mentoring and Team building
- Large scale operations- building processes and systems
- Must be able to use computer and handle internet, Word, XL, PowerPoint
Qualifications in Mass Media, Marketing, or Sales Specializations.
Exposure to different Languages especially Hindi and Tamil.
Salary Offered: 10 Lakhs Per Annum – Negotiable based on experience and skill sets
To apply for this position, send your CV and cover letter explaining why do you think you are a fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also get in touch with us via Call or WhatsApp on +91 9986028346
Visit https://dhwanifoundation.org/career for more job openings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com