BharatCares (CSRBOX Foundation) is the social impact arm of CSRBOX. We believe in innovations, technology, and scale for providing solutions to the problems that we as a society have been grappling with. BharatCares works as a social solution bridge for communities, innovators and funders to get the best implementation model in place. We strive to provide better education, employability skills, and entrepreneurial ecosystem support to underprivileged communities.
We have been implementing CSR projects for a few large CSR companies including IBM, Diageo, Cadila Pharma, Arvind Ltd, Airbus, PNB Housing Finance, and others. We have our programs in Gujarat, Rajasthan, Haryana, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, and Maharashtra.
For more information, visit: www.bharatcares.org
About the Position
We are looking for a Program Manager-Education who can lead our education initiatives and scale them up. The program manager will oversee the implementation and M&E processes and lead the Education vertical.
- Project Design and Execution Strategy
- Support, create, and implement strategies to enhance the Education programs.
- Maintain positive client relationships, Government relationships and drive new acquisitions.
- Coordinate between various internal stakeholders and external stakeholders and resolve conflicts, if any.
- Conceptualise various program models, draft proposals with budget, MoU and present the same to both internal stakeholders (management) and external stakeholders (government & donor organization).
- Communicate with various stakeholders and team on a regular basis and able to present the program outcomes at various internal/external meetings or platforms.
- Build strong monitoring and evaluation frameworks for the program and develop key performance indicators for the programs.
- Create templates/tools that the program team can use on a regular basis to track the program data.
- Mentor the team on effective implementation of the tools provided.
- Review and oversee all program activities in various locations, measure their performance on weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and document the same.
- Identify improvement gaps, best practices and implement the measures in the program effectively.
- Travel to various locations on a regular basis to oversee the implementation of the projects, develop professional relationships with the external stakeholders and support them in showcasing the outcomes of the programs to the world/public.
- Closely collaborate with the internal/external training experts towards training the program team on soft skills, academic skills and other essential skills that are critical for implementing the content effectively, thus leading to learning outcomes in the beneficiaries (students/teachers/community members/any)
Mandatory Qualification and Experience:
- Masters degree in Humanities/Social Science/Education/Public Policy (minimum qualification)
- At least 5 years of experience in managing large scale education programs for NGOs/CSR or philanthropic organisations
- Strong problem-solving skills, agility, and speed.
- Should have proven experience of working in complex projects involving multiple stakeholders, partners etc
- Ability to demonstrate ownership, and work in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment as part of a closely-knit team (showcasing patience, tenacity and grace under pressure)
- Should have experience in primary and secondary research
- Proficiency in concise communication an making presentations and data analysis
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
How to apply
Please send your CV along with a cover letter at email@example.com with the subject-line ‘Program Manager – Education – September 2022’. Please mention following details in the email body:
- Current Location
- Preferred Location
- Notice Period
- Current Salary
- Expected Salary
- Why do you think yourself a good-fit for this role (at least 50 words, max 200 words)
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This role is for the candidates with relevant experience as per the details mentioned above.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org