Website Language and Learning Foundation
Name of Position: Program Manager (UP Projects)
Nature of Employment- Full time initial for one year project linked consultancy contract and subsequent extension based on performance
The Program Manager (UP Projects) will report to the Senior Program Manager, State Programs, and will be based out of Delhi. The Program Manager (UP Projects) will be the single point of contact from the central team for all critical decisions regarding the Uttar Pradesh Back to School DIB (UP DIB) project.
A. Project Management
● Serve as a single point of contact for all critical project decisions across states
● Manage stakeholders and lead conversations with senior officials, funders, partners, and state governments towards required outcomes
● Closely track decisions taken, timelines to adhere to, progress made, potential risks and dependencies, and delegate responsibilities accordingly
● Create both strategic and short-term project plans and monitor progress through the use of effective tools and escalation mechanisms
B. Cross-functional support
● Lead collaboration for UP DIB program by working with cross-functional teams to ensure adequate back-end support is made available and internal alignment between different departments and initiatives within UP are strengthened
● Contribute to organizational learning by interpreting data and identifying patterns and trends across multiple state programs
● Support documentation for the programs including monitoring data, developing case studies and collating evidence about outcomes
● Support review and monitor expenditures and ensure adherence to approved budgets
● Design and implement an M&E system in collaboration with the M&E team for the UP DIB program, support data collection, and track the progress of these indicators.
C. Support other UP programs
● As per the team requirements, monitor and provide strategic support to the other programs running in UP.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
● 3+ years of experience in program management (preferably working with education focussed programs)
● Proficient in data monitoring and analysis
● Proficient in speaking and writing in English and Hindi
● Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, short turnaround times, and changing goalposts
● Strong familiarity with project management methodologies and best practices
● Remuneration will be competitive with Indian philanthropy pay scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.