Website Udhyam Learning Foundation
Roles and responsibilities:
- Operations: Manage the entire set of business, oversee the big picture pertaining to the state. Responsible for end to end operations and delivery. Responsible for monitoring government regulations and guiding public policy.
- Stakeholder Management: Work with multiple stakeholders and build strong working relationships including government officials, partner organizations, resource persons, school principals and teachers. Serve as lead site coordinator.
- Program Strategy and Management: Define program goals and implementation strategy, prepare and execute project plan, define and evolve ownership areas of team members and stakeholders, regularly review progress and strategy
- Data Management: Create structures and build capacity within the team to collect and analyze implementation data and take data based decisions
- Promote Udhyam’s mission, values and organisational policies to all stake holders.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be willing to be based in Punjab throughout the duration of the project and travel regularly within the state.
- 4+ years of experience working collaboratively with govt stakeholders on large scale programs.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Planning and Execution – Comfortable working with a diverse group of individuals to meet project objectives within established timelines; can effectively move from strategy to details in a seamless way
- Ownership – You, as an individual, are accountable for the quality and timeliness of the outcome, even when you’re working with others.
- Bias for action – Hands on with operations, willing to pilot and experiment with different strategies, interact regularly with students and various stakeholders across the state
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Experience in Education sector or Program Management Unit
- Minimum 2 years of People Management Skills
- Fluent in spoken and/or written Punjabi
- Comfortable with MS Office
To apply for this job please visit www.udhyam.org.