Website Takshashila Institution
As a Programme Manager, you will contribute towards the strategic growth of Takshashila’s education initiatives. You will be responsible for managing one or more of our public policy education programmes. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to design the curriculum, plan the marketing strategy, create the schedule, execute the programmes, document the processes, report on the progress, and make recommendations on how to scale and improve the programmes.
- Taking ownership and coordinating from admission to programme closure
- Multi-tasking and sticking to processes
- Ensuring high quality is maintained across planning, monitoring and programme delivery
- Accountable for a professional and amicable communication with students on different platforms (Example: Slack, LMS, Email etc)
- Attention to detail is paramount to ensure schedules and SLAs are adhered to, SOPs, checklists, processes followed and data captured timely and validated diligently
- Ensure checks and balances are operationalised
- Passion to play a people facing role
- Nurture team building
- Be a guide to the students enrolled for the Programme
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders effectively ○ Good written and verbal/ articulation skills
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post Graduate degree from a recognised institution
- Any Project Management certification
Must have skills:
- Having atleast 5 years of demonstrable project management experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of project management methodologies and working proficiency
- Demonstrable proficiency in tools for project management including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Learning Management System administration
- Detailed oriented and ability to multitask
- Self-starter, proactive and goal oriented
- Capacity to identify and minimize risks. Create mitigation and contingency plans.
- Team player and an enabler towards a nurturing working environment o Ability to identify people’s strengths and keep them motivated
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Good to have skills:
- PMP, Prince2 or related certification
If you are interested, please fill the form below.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.