Website Quest Alliance
Quest Alliance is looking for Program Associates at multiple locations of Jharkhand to provide support with Program Implementation, Training and Capacity Building, Relationship Management – Stakeholders (Internal and External), Reporting, and ensuring School Level Support.
Location: Multiple locations in Jharkhand
At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators
We are a not-for-proﬁt trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the ﬁeld of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training
At Quest you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support teachers and Headmasters in execution of SEL curriculum effectively as per project design with children.
- Developing session plans, template and content as per requirement of Program and curriculum design.
- Piloting and demonstrating SEL impact on children with the teachers in respective assigned schools and Blocks.
- Participate and co-facilitate regular team meetings with teachers, Headmasters and community members to understand the programme realities and provide required support
- Make joint visits with teachers in the community and develop better relationship with parents.
Ensuring School Level Support
- Support HWA Ambassadors/ teachers to promote and integrate the social emotional learning curriculum in children
- Demonstration session specific to SEL sessions and engage with children and teachers.
- Support teachers to create change projects focused on School Health and Wellness Curriculum.
- Planning meetings and review meetings at school level with Head Masters
- Support teachers to prepare the agenda of the SMC meetings. Ensure that the SMC meetings have agenda points related to School Health and Wellness Curriculum.
- Planning of PTA meetings. Ensure that the PTA meetings have agenda points related to SEL and also ensure participation in SMC meeting
- Ensure that SEL corner in each school is made and used effectively
Training and Capacity Building
- Participating in the training both internally and teachers and developing understanding on SEL and SHWP curriculum.
- Providing Support to teachers and HMs on understand the nuances of Anandshala programme, key Project activities and objectives.
- Working with the Content and Capacity Building team to provide support in developing content as per requirement of the Program.
- Participate and co- facilitate refresher training conducted for teachers and Headmasters
Relationship Management – Stakeholders (Internal and External)
- Leading and Facilitating the process to build relationships between school and community.
- Be the focal point for the HMs in the schools and keep them informed about the progress of work and plan along with them.
- Facilitating the Process of Parents Engagement in respective schools
- Creation of database for share out of IVRS messages to the Parent body
- Conduct and participate in monthly/quarterly review meetings with program stakeholders
- Support M & E team to implement monitoring tools as per the project framework
- Compile the field level report and data as per the framework
- Document and share the best practices in the schools for publication in monthly and quarterly reports.
- Provide regular written and verbal reports tracking progress against the work plan and implementation schedules
- Support with the documentation of training/ meeting/ event reports
- Support coordination of baseline/ endline and other assessments
- Ensure data is updated in the database for their respective schools
- Be available for regular line management meetings and the appraisal processes.
- Support the team on need basis as and when required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Relevant experience of 1-2 years
- Have field level experience (Exp in education will be preferred).
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi
- Proven experience of networking and building relationships with community and Government
- Willingness to travel
- Have interest in facilitation and training
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other teams
To apply for this job please visit questalliance.zohorecruit.com.