Website Helpage India
- PG or equivalent in fields of health care/ humanities/ social sciences/Management or PGDM in Rural Management/Community Development/Social Work.
- Ensure adoption of effective team management approaches across the organization, building synergies and talents across teams and individuals to ensure high-quality achievements and results.
- Working closely with the state-level government officials, allied departments, State level Senior Citizens Welfare Committee and the Management & Executive teams.
- Organizing review meetings with Management & Executive teams in Monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly & Annually on the performance in the development of the program.
- Organizing on improving professional skills, Capacity and team cohesion for Management & Executive teams to strengthening them.
- Taking effective measures in popularizing the Helpline and its services & toll free number.
- Ensure monitoring the performance by getting daily, monthly work done reports by utilizing dashboard tools etc.
- Ensure that team members bring their individual skills, expertise and competencies to form a cohesive and supportive team to achieve goals and objectives in an accountable manner.
- Assume line management of Field, Connect Centre, Communication, IT, Human Resource (HR) & Finance.
- Make significant contributions to the quality and quantity of institutional partnerships and partnerships with government.
- Identifying the problems in the implementation of the program and addressing them.
- Fluency in English, Hindi/ local language with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience of quality reporting and documentation.
- Decision making.
- Prior experience working in teams in a leadership role.
- Experience with training and capacity building is highly desirable.
- Ability to travel frequently within the state/country to learn and adopt new practices.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and carry out multiple tasks efficiently under pressure and with little supervision; ability to accept supervision.
- Minimum 10 years of management experience at various levels working with field-based staff to ensure timely and quality program implementation for State/National NGO.
- Proven experience of handling projects involving linkages with NGOs, National/State/ local organizations and government.
- Preferably experience on working with elderly focused programs in partnership with Government, local NGOs/ or CBOs.
- Experience in working as Program Manager in any state/national level programs not less than 2 years desirable.
- Remuneration will be as per HelpAge India’s overall salary structure.
The interest candidates should either email their resumes with their current CTC at email@example.com or post their detailed CV by 30th March 2022 at the following address
HR Department HelpAge India, C-14, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org