We are looking for a Research Associate based in Mumbai to manage research projects in the field of maternal and child health. The research associate will be responsible for managing the research activities of ongoing as well as new research projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Secondary literature review documentation.
- Preparing draft proposals for research grants.
- Preparing tools for research pertinent to quantitative surveys.
- Conducting surveys and qualitative interviews and FGDs with beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
- Data entry, cleaning and analysis using statistical software.
- Conducting training to partners and surveyors to conduct surveys.
- Transcription of Hindi or Marathi interviews in English.
- Translation of research tools and documents in Marathi/Hindi.
- Coding the qualitative research interviews.
- Preparing initial draft research reports.
- Any other work assigned by the organisation.
Education & Experience
- Research experience in public health programs, preferably in SRH. Any additional experience in
communications or health promotion research would add value.
- Experience in conducting both primary and secondary research.
- Proficiency in handling large scale data from multiple sites.
- Proficiency in handling data using excel and other statistical software’s.
- Experience in using qualitative software packages for research.
- Experience in managing relationships with government health officials.
- Experience in conducting training programs to conduct research.
- Experience in research coordination with multiple sites.
- Open for travel within the state and to other locations
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Marathi and Hindi
Candidates interested please forward your updated profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com