Website Helpage India
Location : Head office (Delhi)
Reporting to : Head (Policy Research and Advocacy)
- Post graduate in Humanities preferably in political science or economics.
- Ability to do desk and primary research.
- Good analytical skills for understanding data pertaining to older persons.
- Good writing skills for preparing advocacy notes.
- Up to 5 year experience in a social science research organization will be an added advantage.
- Designing and managing research projects on population ageing in India
- Copy editing HI Research and Development Journal
- Preparation of Policy Briefs
- Coordination with State Units on policy advocacy programme
- Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations
- Prepare other articles, reports, and presentations
- Emoluments will be commensurate with skills and in line with those in the sector
Interested candidates may apply within 15 days with full details of last salary drawn, expected salary, three references to: HelpAge India, HR department, C-14, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016 Or email your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com