At Noora Health, we value diversity. Diversity includes but is not limited to gender identity, caste, religious practice, sexual orientation, ability, among many others. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for positions at Noora Health
We seek a motivated and energetic creative to join our company as a Senior Editor. This role is aimed at professionals who are passionate about film as a medium and are keen to work in the social and development sector. They should have a strong creative storyteller’s instinct that can pivot through the unpredictability of production while always keeping in mind the end user.
● They need to manage the edit team and oversee all technical aspects of editing.
● Review all the required material to determine the shot list for the respective project.
● Assemble and edit recorded footage and convert them into finished products that match the project owner’s vision.
● Collaborate within the film and storytelling team from production to post-production process.
● Trim footage segments and combine the sequences for the respective project, as required by any project
● Review and prepare rough and final cuts for the videos.
● Be well acquainted or familiar with effects, graphics, dialogues, and music into the videos to make them more visually appealing.
● Work and communicate effectively with the film and storytelling team, as well as the larger organization
● Knowledge about filmmaking overall, and experience in editing.
● Minimum 6+ years of experience working in film
● Knowledge of Final Cut Pro/Premiere Pro/Da Vinci/Photoshop
● Ability to multitask, especially as timing is such an important factor
● Flexible in adapting to any style and form of storytelling
● Curiosity for new editing technologies
● Strong communication skills in English and basic Hindi understanding is required
● Highly organized team player, grounded, collaborative, open to feedback, resilient and patient
GOOD TO HAVE
● Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in filmmaking or related degree.
● Work experience in an entertainment studio/creative agency/production company/on a film set.
● Fluency in additional Indian languages (Especially Kannada, Punjabi, Bengali, Marathi) would be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Email the following materials with the subject line Senior Editor to firstname.lastname@example.org
● A one-page cover letter describing your interest in the position and background
● An updated resume, which includes languages spoken and relevant experiences
● Samples of your work [2+ would be nice] and/or portfolio
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com