Website Crisil Foundation
Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management, Development Management, Social Work, and any relevant stream.
At least 3-5 years of prior experience in Financial Inclusion, SHG development, Livelihoods or other community and rural development projects.
Duration of the contract and number of positions
1-year contract as a consultant for implementing CSR Projects of CRISIL Foundation with possibility of extension based on performance and requirement.
Place of Posting
Guwahati with subject to open to transfer to other locations
The person will work closely with the Associate Director – CSR towards implementing the Mein Pragati and Livelihoods Projects in the state of Assam and in the neighbouring states as per requirement. It will be a hands on role with providing strategic guidance and directions to the project and handhold and build capacity of the NGO partners along with undertaking extensive field work.
Roles and responsibilities
• Coordinate with on-ground implementation partners (NGOs) to effectively implement a National CSR award winning project
• Identifying new implementation partners and manage existing partners. Supervise the NGO teams to ensure timely implementation of the project and as per the agreed project milestones
• Responsible for monitoring the impact of the projects. Support M&E Central Team on existing monitoring and evaluation systems. Develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project; Triangulating it with regular field visits/surprise visits to check if the implementation process is going on as per plan and has the desired outcome being achieved, coupled with regular weekly review meetings with all the implementing partners to provide timely feedback. Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results
• Analyse field reported data and insights to fine tune the ongoing interventions. Provide
inputs, information, and statistics for each Project on regular basis to Reporting Manager
• Responsible for finalisation and periodic review of MoU’s/Project Proposals, Grant Agreements/Letter of Intent/Grant Disbursement Schedule of implementation partners
• Coordination with Centralised Finance Team to ensure timely Grant Disbursement to implementation partners. To be done by closely tracking milestone achievement status and sanctioned budgets of NGO Partners
• Provide support towards compilation of all project related data and budgets
• Support Foundation’s Communications Team by sharing project best practices through the internal and external communication platforms promoting company’s social responsibility reporting
• Provide guidance to NGO partners in preparing monthly & quarterly reports, best practice documents, case studies, approach papers, presentations, photo documentation and analytical reports as per CRISIL guidelines
• Coordinate with 3rd party auditor for review of the expenditure of NGO partners. Support actively in impact assessment process – consolidating feedbacks and making course corrections/bringing improvements in field
• Networking with various key stakeholders including NGO partner, local financial service providers (banks, post offices, insurance companies/agents, MFI representatives and so on), government officials (block coordinators, DMs, NRLM and SRLM representatives) and any other individuals/entities who are or may be associated with the project
• Provide support in doing training needs assessment and conducting trainings to build
capacity of the community cadres and project staffs and NGO partners
• Any other work that may be reasonably assigned by the Foundation in other
geographies or projects that the Foundation is implementing where the retainer may
provide meaningful inputs due to past experiences and expertise and as per the
requirement of the various project at the reporting manager’s discretion
• Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, generate solutions
through self-effort, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem quickly and
get into action
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Roll out multiple programs independently, with minimal supervision
• Positively influence both internal & external stakeholders like NGOs, to achieve results
that fulfil the project milestones
• Data management and analysis Skills
• The candidate should be well versed with NGOs functionality
• Should have the ability to connect with internal and external stakeholders
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PPT and Excel.
To commensurate with past experiences, qualifications, and expertise.
How to apply
To apply please email your CV to below email ids.
Pls mention the subject line “CV for the position of Consultant in Mein Pragati Assam”.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com