We are looking for a development communication expert who has a proven track record of engaging the masses with the socio-environmental cause. The person will be responsible to lead a team of storytellers, and graphic designers and also drawing an annual communication plan for the organization. Candidates with the added expertise of handling social media pages will be given preference.
- Chalking out an annual communication plan and driving a team to achieve it
- Managing collaterals – annual reports, annual/quarterly program update reports, corporate presentations, and international funding applications
- Tracking the overall performance of the outreach and marketing performance of the organization using key analytics tools and metrics
- Designing social media strategies to promote the cause of the organization
- Managing, creating, and publishing original, high-quality content on social platforms
- Reaching out to Social Media Influencers to promote the cause
- Coming up with innovative and interactive campaigns
- Masters in Development Communication or Journalism Mass Communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be well versed with social media and digital marketing concepts (any certifications would be an add-on)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.