Website Dr. Reddy's Foundation
DRF is a not-for-profit organization set up in 1996 to enable socially and economically vulnerable groups to take control of their lives. We develop and test innovative solutions to address complex social problems and promote scaling up of impact by leveraging partnerships. We work with Children, Youth (including Persons with Disabilities) Women and Households across 20 States in India.
Our Story – In 1996 DRF started with the mission to educate and skill young people to fast track them towards livelihood options. DRFâ€™s Livelihood Advancement Business School, better known as LABS, an innovative program way ahead of its time, trained more than five lakh aspirants and was implemented in more than 120 centers across 20 states in India.
But complex social problems require constant innovation and a change in the way we think in order to make a lasting impact. Today, we work with diverse partners to collectively solve problems in the areas of livelihood, education and health. Our recently launched new programs â€“ GROW, MITRA, PUSHTI, FLHTL and ARITRA â€“ builds on the foundation of collaboration for lasting impact.
The leitmotif for DRF’s work is problem solving for scale through collaboration and partnerships.
Helping students build competency through training. Will be responsible for,
1. Training the aspirants on an integrated module (English Grammar + Spoken English + MS Office + Basic Mathematics + Soft skills + Work readiness – all modules will be readily available).
2. Post placement counselling of aspirants.
3. Support the center in conducting assessments of the aspirants.
4. Publishing the entire Training plan / calendar of the center.
5. Networking with guest lecturers / industry, to arrange field visits as part of the sector Readiness module
6. Handholding aspirants at the work place (for a short duration) after placement.
7.Supporting center in other works as and when required.
8. Salary Bracket – 20k – 25k (Per Month)
- Good Communication Skills
- Student Handling
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.