Website Naandi Foundation
Job Description – Trainer / Adjunct Faculty
Designation – Trainer / Adjunct Faculty
We are looking for a certified and experienced trainer to help learners develop their skills and knowledge. Your goal as the trainer will be to conduct informative training sessions, and improve the skills of our learners.
• Prior experience in delivering training
• Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of training depending on the content/audience
• Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
• Good knowledge of training related software
• Strong ability to engage the audience, get them interested and give them a reason to listen.
• You possess excellent communication & presentation skills
• Review trainee performance and learning
Essential Attributes/ Core Competency
• Proficient Computer Skills, Microsoft Office Suite/Digital Platforms
• Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
• Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Encouraging learners
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Any training delivery certificate/course attended will be an advantage
• Minimum two years’ previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist, facilitator, or related position
The subject line format should be in this format:
<Name of the State you are applying from> – <Name of the Applicant>
E.g. Kerala – Ramesh Rathore
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.