Website NASSCOM Foundation
As the social arm of the Technology industry body – NASSCOM, the Foundation works with the industry in achieving its goals of social transformation and impact through technology. Since over twenty years of its existence, the foundation has touched more than five million lives through its efforts towards providing digital literacy, skills for employability, supporting Persons with disabilities, fostering social innovation, empowering Non-profits with technology and engaging in volunteerism.
A program ‘Connecting4Good’ launched in 2016 in partnership with Vodafone Idea Foundation to help civil society organizations, NGOs, CBOs and Not for Profits increase impact of their work by providing them with requisite technology support through grants. Technology is at the heart of our work and we believe that mobile technology offers an unprecedented opportunity to address global challenges of sustainable development.
As a team member, s/he/they will be responsible for coordination and delivery of technology projects while supporting tech advisor personnel. Broad structure of responsibilities are mentioned below.
- Supporting Tech Advisor in Producing innovative ideas and confirming these through experimenting and prototyping
- Supporting Tech Advisor in Designing and developing solutions with a focus on the automation of build, test and deployment activities using executable patterns
- Supporting Tech Advisor in Define strategies, processes, best practices & methodologies using various development and testing techniques & tools to bring efficiency
- Create Presentation, Wireframes, Dashboards and Solutioning of the required solutions
Support in providing the reports as required by client
- Implementing the Go To Market(GTM) strategy for products in consultation with tech advisor.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding technology project requirements and supporting Tech Advisor.
- Outlining, defining, and initiating the project deliverables/documentation in consultation with tech advisor.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge as well as project plan of assigned projects.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from tech meetings while coordinating with tech advisor.
- Supporting Tech Advisor in Developing project strategies & Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Should have Debugging & Problem Solving Skills
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Information Technology/computer science or related field
- Experience of 4-5 years in Technology Understanding, Product Management, Delivery of Products.
- Experience of working with teams across levels and functions and building teams
- Familiarity of working with frontend build systems and automating the same
- Understanding of Tech frameworks/Models/Methodology
- Humility, willingness to listen and learn
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation and analytical & conceptual thinking skills
- We need change markers to drive our inclusive tech agenda.
- Passion and commitment towards bringing a social change.
If you are looking for a challenging assignment and the above profile sounds like you, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
NASSCOM Foundation is an equal opportunity & diversity sensitive employer and women, person with disability, LGBTQIA+ are especially encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com