Website Quest Alliance
At Quest Alliance we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators. We are a not-for-proﬁt that engages with learners, educators, civil society, government institutions demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training.
At Quest you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
About the Secondary Schools Program
Quest Alliance has been working in the secondary school for the past few years. The program was initiated in 2015 with 4 schools. It scaled to 10 states in 2019 with the goal to reach out to 200,000 adolescent girls by the end of three years. The program will work with 8 to 10 implementing partners across 1000 government schools.
- Lead and ensure timely execution of all training and capacity building initiatives planned for the internal team, teachers, students and other stakeholders in 13 districts in Gujarat
- Lead and ensure development of content according to the strategy for the programme for Depth and Scale model in coordination with team
- Ensure development of content strategy and its timely implementation
- Drive experimentation and innovation strategies within the team of program associates working in each district.
- Ensure that the work plan is being adhered to and implementation of the programme is being done according to the commitments
- Ensure that the field visit plans are made and adhered to.
- Ensure that the team is looking at the data and decisions are being made accordingly
- Ensure that the monthly planning and review meetings at the district level is being organized, the Programme Associates are prepared for them and supported to facilitate them
Required skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4-5 years of work experience, in capacity building related roles
- Hands-on experience with working on coding/ computational skills/ STEM and life and career skills for school students
- Prior experience working in government schools
- Prior experience of facilitating training and workshops for the govt. Teachers and officials at district/state level
- Willingness to learn and influence prevalent practices in education ecosystem
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English and Gujarati (preferred)
- Excellent IT skills
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other teams
To apply for this job please visit questalliance.zohorecruit.com.