Website Quest Alliance
At Quest Alliance, we transform learning ecosystems through education technology, capacity building, and collaboration to build 21st-century skills for learners and facilitators
We are a not-for-proﬁt trust that focuses on research-led innovation and advocacy in the ﬁeld of teaching and learning. We engage with educators, civil society, government institutions, and corporate organizations to demonstrate and enable scalable and replicable solutions in school education and vocational training
At Quest, you will get the opportunity to apply your skills and contribute to addressing issues around quality education and skills training. The organization gives you the space to learn and grow in a fun and engaging environment. We have an eclectic group of people working at Quest drawn from diverse disciplines including Education, Technology, Design, Youth Development and Business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Program Content Development
- Listen and engage with field teams to understand needs around the curriculum, design solutions, and help strengthen content inputs.
- Collaborate with respective teams to customize content to suit their needs. Also, collaborate with Capacity Building and Technology for inputs and convergence.
- Review and reflect on the overall program learning journey for its stakeholder with respect to content and feedback on the content development processes.
- Supporting the logistics during content research, ensuring proper documentation.
- Maintaining a repository for the program with student artifacts, reviewing the same, and adding more resources relevant to the program.
- Making regular field visits to gather insights about the program experience
- Develop evolving learner journey maps over the coming years with respect to weaving different inputs together (Curriculum implementation, Role Model Interactions, Learning Days, Ideathon and Hackathons, and other events).
- Contribute to developing content for blended or hybrid approaches of work keeping the learner’s needs and ground realities in mind.
- Contribute to and take interest in STEM Club working groups and more.
- Document and constantly reflect on experiences and observations to uphold the vision of the program.
- Facilitate workshops, trainings and more, as a Master Trainer
- Mentor and create a learning journeys for the school coaches to ensure quality in implementation
Relationship Management – Stakeholders
- Visit schools to support facilitators with curriculum planning, delivery of content, monitoring visits, etc
- Be part of the content planning for the state-wise content task forces and help them in streamlining the curriculum delivery.
- Document and share the best practices in the schools for publication in quarterly newsletters, social media, and other channels.
- Provide regular written and verbal reports tracking progress against the work plan and implementation schedules
- Use the appropriate M&E tools for reporting on a regular basis
- Support with the documentation of training/ meeting/ event reports
- Support coordination of baseline/ end line and other assessments
- Support all reporting requirements such as quarter reviews, annual reviews
- Participate in team meetings, reviews, and staff engagement activities
- Be available for regular line management meetings and the appraisal processes
Required skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience, in content development-related roles
- Hands-on experience with working on coding/ computational skills/ STEM and life and career skills/ gender for school students is preferred
- Prior experience working in government schools is good to have
- Prior experience in facilitating training and workshops for the govt. Teachers and officials at the district/state level
- Willingness to learn and influence prevalent practices in the education ecosystem
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in Telugu
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other teams
To apply for this job please visit questalliance.zohorecruit.com.