Website Udhyam Learning Foundation
Role: Core Team Member – Monitoring & Evaluation (Implementation), Udhyam Shiksha
At Udhyam Learning Foundation (Udhyam), our vision is to “Co-create a caring world, where people fearlessly pursue their potential”
Udhyam Shiksha, works on developing entrepreneurial mindsets amongst youth, which would enable them to strive towards their potential. We are a high energy & open organisation.
To know more about us, please visit our website. You can also find us on facebook.
The M&E team at Udhyam Learning Foundation assesses the efficacy of program delivery and evaluates participant movement on mindsets and skills.
Research – Build – Assess – Present – Advise – Track
Into our 6th year of operations we are looking to expand our current M&E team. The M&E team at Shiksha measures the efficacy of our various programs, designs frameworks for experiments & large scale implementations and shares insights (internally & externally) towards program improvement.
- Understand program mindsets and curriculum
- Measuring shift in mindsets of learners and development of 21st century skills
- Build processes for assessments, administration and data entry
- Build analysis systems
- Maintain databases of past data
- Update on ground activities at regular intervals
- Triangulate and evaluate findings
- Present program progress & impact on pre-decided metrics
- Publish white papers based on impact observed on the ground
- Work closely with implementation teams to generate insights based on data captured
- Provide feedback and recommendations to the program
- Track youth we worked with and their life outcomes
- Capture long term mindset manifestations in youth
What we are looking for:
- An affinity for data, numbers and analysis
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in working with assessments
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Open to learning
- Creating and innovating
- Pushing the boundary of possibilities
- Empathy and Learner centricity
To apply for this job please visit www.udhyam.org.