Website Udhyam Learning Foundation
About Udhyam Learning Foundation:
At Udhyam Learning Foundation (ULF), our vision is to “co-create a caring world, where people fearlessly pursue their potential”
Udhyam Shiksha works on developing entrepreneurial mindsets amongst youth, which would enable them to strive towards their potential. We are a high energy & open organisation. To know more about us, please visit our website. You can also find us on Facebook.
Research is a new function within Udhyam Shiksha that aims to create practical and theoretical learning propositions for the education sector, development practitioners and policymakers, based on Udhyam’s work across states. The function hopes to be interdisciplinary in taking on different research areas and collaborating with scholars and specialists across the globe.
We are looking for a candidate who can work actively with different organisations, institutions, academic networks and publication houses to lead the process of generating both quantitative and qualitative research related to Udhyam’s work.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualise the goals and deliverables of this function.
- Build a network of like minded organisations and scholars in the sector
- Partner with and onboard relevant research networks and publication houses to manage deliverables.
- Manage the partners and review the research work undertaken by them.
- Conceptualise and write research papers, book chapter contributions, working papers and reports based on Udhyam’s data.
- Quantitative and qualitative data collection from the field.
- Plan dissemination of research.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Research conceptualisation
- Data collection and analysis
- Understanding of large scale operations
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse set of people
- Adept at technological usage of applications – MS Office, MS Excel, STATA or SPSS
- Understanding of research dissemination
- PhD/Post Doctoral researcher from a UGC recognised University (awarded or submitted for viva voce examination) or an equivalent experience of four years in working with the research teams for large scale projects
- Experience in directly working with publication houses, editorial desks of journals will be an advantage
- Highly creative and entrepreneurial
Compensation: Aligned with the market compensation norms of the development sector.
Commitment: Full time
Location: Can be based anywhere in India, with the willingness to travel to research sites as necessary.
To apply for this job please visit www.udhyam.org.