Website Piramal Foundation
The Senior Program Manager works closely with senior government officials and external partners to influence large-scale changes in the state’s education department. To achieve this, the Senior Program Manager builds and leads a diverse team of program managers and collaborates extensively with other internal teams, while leading a geography.
- The Senior Program Manager will lead program operations to Ensure success of program by identifying and managing potential risks
- Onboard state program team, state education officials, and other stakeholders onto roadmap; Develop Memorandums of Understanding (MoU)
- Identify opportunities to transform State Government Education Systems
- Design scalable solutions and implementation roadmaps for systemic problems in education
- Adapt existing products/solutions to nuanced solutions for own state
- Build, manage relationships with officials at Directorate of Education, Jharkhand State Council of Educational Research and Training (JSCERT), SAMSA, and District Education Officers
- Decode state’s education ecosystem and influence. leaders, NGO’s/organizations
- Influence internal and external partners to support implementation of solutions
- Hire, develop, motivate, and retain the state program team
- Expertise in a specific domain like learning and development, process improvement, organizational design, curriculum development or technology-based solutions is an added advantage.
Desired Skills and Experience
Program Management, Curriculum Design, Education Operations
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.