Website Learning Links Foundation
Job Title Sr. Manager – Programs.
Organization : Learning Links Foundation
Location : Delhi / Bangalore/ Mumbai
Term : Permanent – Full time
Salary : Based on industry standards & prior experience
Travel : 10 days in a month based on project requirement
Reporting : Partner
Expected Joining : Immediate
About Learning Links Foundation
Learning Links Foundation (LLF), a Not for Profit Organization, works in the field of formal and non-formal education, to improving learning levels, promoting Innovation, fostering 21st century skills and enabling systemic changes in the ecosystem. The Foundation works with partners from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors to identify opportunities, address challenges, and transform the education landscape. Established in 2002, with a mission to empower lives, the Foundation has been working across India and has built a reputation as one of the largest and the most respected education service providers in India. For more details on the organization log on to www.learnignlinksindia.org or visit our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/LearningLinksIndia/
– Strategizing implementing policies and plans both long term and short term. Support organization towards improving policies & processes & ensure adherence
– Identify improvement gaps, best practices and implement the measures in the program effectively.
– Drive innovations in the projects implemented and Showcase outcomes and success stories of the programs while enhancing the brand visibility of foundation, donor organizations and Govt. through events, social media and print media.
– Candidate will be responsible for end to end implementation of the program including further expansions.
Budgeting and Finance:
– Will be responsible for fund allocation or utilization throughout the financial year. And its reporting to management and funders as and when required.
– Responsible for managing overall program budgets and implement strategic change.
– Collaborate with the internal finance team and program team on a fortnightly/monthly/quarterly basis towards the effective fund utilization of the programs. Forecast effectively to enable the program team to utilize the find effectively on ground.
– Mentor the team on effective implementation of the tools provided. Build and implement an effective culture strategy for the on-ground teams that is focused on the smooth and effective functioning of the programs.
– Conduct performance appraisals, capacity building, and trainings for the team that is data driven. Oversee hiring activities and draft/approve contracts, agreements and financials towards the execution of the project on various locations.
– Mentor the team in terms of work ethics and work culture. Build strong relationships with the on-ground teams. Provide guidance and support to the team members and empower them with technological skills, implementation skills, time management skills leading to a successful implementation of CSR Projects at various locations.
Stakeholder Management and Govt. Relationship:
– Maintain positive client relationships, Government relationships and drive new acquisitions.
– Work closely with funders and be responsible as a SPOC of the organization.
– Communicate with various stakeholders and teams on regular basis and able to present the program outcomes at various internal/external meetings or platforms.
– Coordinate between various internal stakeholders and external stakeholders and resolve conflicts, if any.
– Review daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Provide insights that enhance the information represented to the various stakeholders like Government bodies and donors.
– Candidate will be responsible for achieving timely Govt. approvals and maintain the documentation for the same.
MIS and Reporting:
– Build strong monitoring and evaluation frameworks for the program and develop key performance indicators for the programs.
– Maintain and manage monthly reports and annual reports etc. Will be responsible to share the program details and case studies for internal and external use as and when required by the management.
– Create templates/tools that the program team can use on regular basis to track the program data.
– Review and oversee all program activities in various locations, measure their performance on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, and document the same. Able to understand the benefits of technology and integrate the same in various projects
– Travel to various locations on a regular basis to oversee the implementation of the projects.
Knowledge and Competencies:
– Well-Organized and must possess excellent written and communication skills.
– Expertise in project planning, budgeting, financial management, cost-cutting and quality documentation including all levels of reports.
– Ability to deal with the uncertainties and changes concerning the project and be solution-focused.
– Team Management. Ability to deal` with people at all levels.
– Familiarity and sensitivity in social work.
– Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
– Excellent proficiency in English and regional languages, as applicable.
Education & Experience:
– Master’s in Education / Humanities / Degree in social works.
– Working experience in National/International NGO – 8 to 12yrs.
To apply for this job please visit www.iimjobs.com.