Website Piramal Foundation
Job Description :
Develop Tech Products :
– Lead in identifying areas in education, health, and other state government departments that are ready for large scale technology product deployment
– Lead the effort in defining product scope, functionalities, technical architecture, roadmap, and facilitate the conversations in choosing the appropriate technology stack
– Ensure principles of agile methodology, design thinking, and user centric design are employed during product discovery, design, and implementation.
– Working with technology partners & cross-functional teams, manage software product’s conception all the way through to its launch by addressing Why, When, How, and What of the product that is being developed.
– Lead the teams in identification of attributes of product and project success and assign metrics to ensure that partner development efforts are driving towards successfully delivering a scalable quality product
Foster Stakeholder Relationship :
– Develop and maintain relationships with government, state technology departments, technology partners, partner NGOs, and other ecosystem players to catalyze digital transformation projects in government.
– Identify key players in e-Governance, NASSCOM BigTech, TechForGood, Tech4Dev, and similar ecosystems and build long term relations.
– Understand the central and state government technology ecosystem and engage with relevant stakeholders to create a more collaborative environment.
Develop People and Team :
– Hire, develop, motivate, and retain the talent for Technology team.
– Develop scalable processes for team development
– Lead in creating and sustaining a culture of collaboration, ownership, continuous-learning, and excellence
– Develop partnerships and network to nurture technical talent in social sector.
Build a Tech First Culture :
– Take the lead in building a data empowered organization by ensuring relevant data collection, protecting privacy, and deriving insights and harnessing the available data.
– Lead in enabling a culture of ease and experimentation with technology within the organization by generating awareness around open-source, freeware, or other solutions and building quick-and-dirty solutions for new programs.
– Build capacity of leaders within the organization to understand and leverage technology for scaling operations, and guide them in making Build, Buy, or Partner decisions.
– Stay updated on emerging technology trends like AI, Big Data, Blockchain, etc. and explore ideas with internal teams on how to leverage them for disruptive digital transformations.
To apply for this job please visit www.iimjobs.com.