Website Wadhwani Foundation
The WA Transformation Senior Consultant will own all activities related to managing change initiatives and implementation projects by tracking metrics, relationship with SME clients, and preparing project update reports to be shared with the client, our ecosystem partners, board and leaders of WF Advantage team. This role is primarily that of a strategy consultant who manages implementation through a PMO (Program Management Office.
The WA Transformation Senior Consultant should be able to leverage his/her experience of management and work with implementation teams, provide support to the team members and be involved in project execution with the client. Working under the guidance of senior team members, he/she will be responsible for:
Managing Journey of Transformation & Customer Relationship:
– Diagnosing the problems faced by the client and providing a clear deliverable outlining the areas for improvement, priorities, impact, roadmap and nature of intervention needed to solve the problem
– Help the client use the Do It Yourself (DIY) tools prepared by the foundation and/ or by outside subject matter experts
– Writing consulting reports for SME clients end to end, charting out next steps and showing potential benefits
– Should be well versed with management consulting theories, ability to read financial statements, interpret and analyze financial statement, and utilizing all this while writing reports
– Help the client understand the problem statement or growth statement for his organization, work with him to achieve stated benefits
– Help the client identify the right mentor/ coach/ service provider in solving the problems or accelerating its profitable growth and or surviving through the crisis, depending on the need and problem statement.
– Creating a program architecture that will enable the effective coordination and monitoring of the engagement/ transformation journey of the project
– Developing the overall project sequencing for the identification and management of work stream interdependencies
– Day to day management of the planning and implementation process with a focus on coordination, communication, tracking and problem resolution
– Ensuring of content writing, documentation, supporting materials, and project plans updated and readily available for senior leaders
– Managing activity through a weekly Programme Office session in which the progress vs. plan of all work streams is reviewed
– Manage sustained relationship with SME Entrepreneurs
– Senior Consultant is expected to manage team of 5-7 Consultants
– Senior Consultant will oversee the management of 60-70 SMEs through a team of 5-7 Consultants under him/her
Measurement of Impact:
– Improvement of credit worthiness due to better solvency and stability
– Achievement of SME goals as stated at the start of the engagement
– # of Jobs protected or created due to better solvency and stability
– Net promoter score
– Quality of inputs on and development and refinement of the digital tools
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
– 5-7 years of Management consulting experience working with the SME clients is a must
– Good academic pedigree. Bachelor’s in Engineering, plus Master’s degree (MBA or equivalent) in appropriate field of study
– Extremely good at excel skills and should know Macros as an added advantage
– Enthusiast for Digital Platforms and a flare for productizing (any prior experience on this would be preferred)
– Understanding of the principles of change management and performance metrics and dialogs
– Must demonstrate willingness to travel and the ability to meet committed deadlines
– Process oriented thinking & ability to advise clients on digital tools
– Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, excel modeling skills is critical
– Good understanding of project management tools like Clarizen, JIRA, Confluence, MS Project, SharePoint, Slack, Trello etc.
– Must demonstrate sense of urgency
– Proven working experience in Program management, ideally with a PMP certification/ PRINCE II certification is a plus
– Experience in Automotive components/ Agriculture & food/ FMCG/ Industrial products/ Manufacturing/ Life sciences and Healthcare Medical Products/ Services (professional, financial, healthcare etc.)/ Travel & Tourism/ Engineering goods/ Manufacturing/ Hospitality/ Financial Services/ Textiles and apparel/ Auto, Logistics, in the functions of sales, operations, finance, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.iimjobs.com.