Website Learning Links Foundation
The Engage with Science Programme is a collaborative effort to add interactivity features in India , the Nation’s own Science Channel and create an exciting and competitive milieu for students and teachers that will make science teaching and learning aspirational and fun. Under this program, workshops, activities will be organized and knowledge resources will be created under the ‘Engage with Science’ umbrella.
Roles and Responsibility:
The Content Manager-Magazine will be responsible for editing of all content submitted by students and teachers and other internal and external stakeholders, apart from creating content for Engage With Science, primarily for the magazine, but might also include blogs, audio and visual content. The person shall coordinate with the creative agency for layout, production and finalization of the magazine for each issue, apart from its branding, publishing and other related tasks. The Content Manager – Magazine shall be responsible for co-managing the Facebook page and other social media handles for the program, so as to create a bridge with the student and teacher ecosystem.
The person selected for this position needs to possess impeccable grammatical and conversational skills in English, a lyrical sense of storytelling in any subject that may be required and may be required to travel on short-notice and work beyond working hours, sometimes even on weekends and holidays. LLF is looking for a hard-working individual, who can go above and beyond their role for this position.
· Minimum 4 years of work experience in content creation/editing popular science content required. Handling Ed-Tech sector clients would be an advantage.
· Experience in production and layout of magazines would be a distinct advantage.
· An analytical bent of mind, with a flair for creativity and out-of-box thinking.
· An understanding of the Ed-Tech space and the education sector is preferred.
· Strong passion for social justice and the development space.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Editing and creating content for Engage With Science.
· Driving the production and publication of the Engage Magazine.
· Liaising with Creative Agency to ensure the magazine issue looks flawless and compelling.
· Co-managing social media for the program, including handling and updating the Facebook page.
· Liaise with teachers and students to motivate them to write insightful articles and other content genres for the magazine.
· Have editorial meetings with schools to discuss content strategy for future editions of the magazine.
· Work closely with the communications team to ensure social media outreach and advocacy.
· Coordinate with creative agency for branding, printing, and dispatching.
· Coordinate with other internal teams to streamline content for the program.
· Support in research and analysis, and help teams build progress reports and presentations.
· Create written and visual content, including presentations and videos.
· Assist knowledge partners and teams in creating knowledge resources for the program.
· Assist in ideating and organizing activities and conduct workshops.
To apply for this job please visit www.learninglinksindia.org.