Website Learning Links Foundation
Job Title : Program Coordinator.
Location : Delhi
The Engage with Science Programme is a collaborative effort between Vigyan Prasar, Dept of Science and Technology GOI, to add interactivity features in India, the Nation’s own Science Channel and create an exciting and competitive milieu for students and teachers that will make science teaching and learning aspirational and fun. Under this program, workshops, activities will be organized and knowledge resources will be created under the ‘Engage with Science’ umbrella.
The Program coordinator will be responsible for the effective implementation of the Engage with Science program. They will work closely with the Engagement Manager and Content Creator to conduct workshops and outreach activities, as well as create knowledge resources for the program and coordinate and deliver on miscellaneous tasks that may arise on a day to day basis.
The role is suitable for a self-starting individual who will be responsible for taking initiative and effectively providing support to key tasks for the program. The person selected for this position may be required to travel on short-notice and work beyond working hours. LLF is looking for a hard-working individual, who can go above and beyond their role for this position.
· 2-4 years of work experience, preferably in the Ed-Tech space or in a communications role.
· A deep interest in science or a background in science disciplines in highly desirable.
· Experience in project coordination, and communication and outreach is preferred.
· A high degree of proficiency and comfort with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs/Google Sheets Google Forms etc. is critical and essential.
· Must be a self-starter, who is able to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Strong passion for social justice and the development space.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Provide assistance in planning and execution of project management and strategy.
· Coordinate with external stakeholders to ensure achievement of deliverables.
· Coordinate with teams responsible for implementing the program across states.
· Assist knowledge partners and teams in creating knowledge resources for the program.
· Work closely with Monitoring and Evaluation team to ensure tracking and reporting of project activities and identifying development areas within the program.
· Analyze OTT Platform’s data on student engagement and other aspects of the program.
· Assist in ideating and organizing activities and conduct workshops and for the program.
· Work closely with the communications team to ensure social media outreach.
· Support in research and analysis, and help teams build progress reports and presentations.
· Create written and visual content, including presentations and videos.
· Monitor and streamline administrative tasks, as well as data and expenses of the program.
To apply for this job please visit www.learninglinksindia.org.