Website Learning Links Foundation
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the overall program delivery with focus on operations and implementation of the program In allotted schools.
- Support the leadership team and all the Resource persons in goals setting for each school and plan.
- Roadmap for enhancing the learning outcome of all the students.
- Support and mentor Academic Managers and Resource Persons on their day to day deliverables.
- Support and mentor life skill coordinators to ensure effective implementation of the wellness program in all the schools.
- Manage local relationship with education department officers, school head masters, teachers and other stakeholders.
- Visit schools along with the RP’s to monitor implementation and progress of the schools.
- Support academic manager in curriculum development and assessments.
- Improve teaching effectiveness of the teachers through regular, need based capacity building sessions.
- Continuous observations of the school RPs and provide support to them as and when required.
- Support the leadership team in budget reporting, PIP and prepare monthly reports.
- Provide support to large scale assessments such as baseline, midline and endline studies.
- Data management of schools, reporting and documentation.
- Liaise with the client CSR team for smooth functioning of the program.
- Co-ordinate with all stakeholders and partners in the school towards delivering a seamlessly integrated program.
- Manage resource requirement for the project and ensure timely availability of resources to the team/beneficiary.
- Programmatic reporting to the funder and Learning Links Foundation.
Job Skills Required
- The candidate should have a deep understanding of the pedagogy.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to lead a big team of teachers and managers.
- Prior experience of teaching or teacher training will be preferred.
- Qualification: Post Graduation in Education / MSW with specialization in Community
- Development / Post Graduation with experience in Education field, with atleast 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- Languages: Strong in English & Marathi.
- Should be willing to travel at least 15 days in a month on school visits.
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Excellent Report writing skills
To apply for this job please visit www.learninglinksindia.org.