Website Simple Education Foundation
About the role:
Currently, we have six Centres of excellence in Delhi that are running various context-based interventions to transform learning in government schools.
The Centres of excellence works at the intersection of educators, Students, Community and School Systems, thereby effectively impacting and involving all stakeholders to take ownership and create a sustainable space that supports and nurtures excellent education. This role will entail assisting the team in facilitating, executing, designing, various programs to reinvent government schools and support the development of principals
Our current flagship programs, Principal Led Program and Simple schools will combine to make Centres of excellence (urban).
The individual we’re looking for:
- Will be passionate about designing, executing and evaluating interventions for the cohesive professional development of principals.
- Will assist in collecting and analyzing student, educator and parent data to drive change
- Will support in achieving overall objectives of Centres of Excellence to reinvent government schools
- Will be an independent learner and will completely take accountability for the cohort of principals
- Will continuously ponder and articulate what will it take to transform the educational landscape in India
You must have:
- 3+ years of experience working in the social sector with at least two years of experience teaching in schools and one year of experience in designing workshops for adult learning. Preference will be given to those who have engaged with government schools/government stakeholders in the past
- Experience in the professional development of principals and collaboration with government stakeholders
- Excellent communication, documentation and relationship-building skills
- Strong observation skills to capture the shifts in learnings
- The wherewithal to work under ambiguity and be innovative with limited resources
- Patience to navigate all kinds of unprecedented challenges and failures
- Thorough knowledge of monitoring and evaluation tools
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Suite is mandatory
At SEF, you will:
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Centres of Excellence and report to them.
- Create structures and tools that will effectively support our educational initiatives
- Write journals/articles/blogs to document key insights from these training
You will need to:
- Have a strong desire to make a difference
- Be comfortable with nonprofit salaries
- Be quick on your feet as a decision-maker
- Meet targets and deadlines as required
- Be willing to take up additional responsibilities outside your profile if need be
- Commit to working with us for a minimum of 2 years, as change takes time
Salary and benefits
Compensation will be between Rs, 4,50,000 – Rs 5,50,000 based on the experience of the candidate and will include the following perks
- The dedicated sum to avail health insurance
- Paid well-being and period leaves
- Monthly reimbursements for phone and internet bills
- Inclusive and diverse teams
- Great Place To Work certified
To know more about us and our work, go to: www.simpleeducationfoundation.org
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.