Website Quest Alliance
We are looking for a program coordinator to anchor our youth employability program in the state of Bihar.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage Quest’s partnership with Department of Employment and Training, various ITIs and NGOs for the region
- Experiment with new ideas to engage young people in the region towards career development
- End to end project implementation in the region
- Ensure systems and processes work in coherence, towards the intended outputs and outcomes
- Monitor and deliver KPIs
- Work with MyQuest Placement Officer/Manager and anchor partnerships with employers in Bihar for placement of youth trained in MyQuest ITIs and vocational centres in the region
- Develop and maintain a database of potential partners and employers who can contribute towards our work in the region
- Develop a batch of youths interested in Self Employment and facilitate the program
- Contribute to the design of the expansion plan for our work in the region
- Documentation and Reporting as per Donor guideline and reporting template.
- Setting up the indicators for success and set up robust planning, monitoring and review system.
Training and Capacity building
- Develop and manage training calendar for all partners and projects
- Handhold team members and partner organizations in project planning and execution
- Partnership Relationship Building and Management
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Govt in the region
- Ensure strong relationships with all stakeholders and partners in the region and provide appropriate support and guidance to implement the program effectively.
- Organize and lead the partners capacity building activities in coordination with the Training & Content Manager
- Ensure additional support needs of the partners are identified, assessed and any reasonable adjustments are made to the Partner’s journey.
- Support the development and implementation of Partner engagement and retention processes.
- Ensure each partner is able to meet the data reporting standard by giving them the necessary inputs, support and having agreed timelines in place for reporting
- Ensure MyCareer & Gender becomes integral part of the program
- Work closely with all thematic teams within youth program like the Capacity building team alumni, parent engagement team and placement teams
- Mentoring, operational oversight and support to state teams
- Ensure that all employees involved in the projects have a clear project implementation work plan.
- Ensuring team members are clear on the change they are contributing to and on their roles and responsibilities associated with the projects.
- Ensure that the project team members work together to share learning and to exchange skills.
- Ensure the regional team is able to manage their project stakeholders (internal/external) effectively
We are looking for people who:
- A Postgraduate degree in Social Work/Education/Sociology/Social sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hindi
- Managing remote teams
- Have managed teams in the past
- Have manage and implemented large scale projects
- Ability to network and build relationship with the Government and partners
- A strong personal commitment to the values of Quest Alliance
- Open to travel locally and across the country
- Proficient in MS Office tools and Internet
- Part experience of working with women and aspects of gender and diversity and inclusion is a good to have
- Part experiences around using technology for learning would be a great to have
Interested candidates are requested to apply for the role by filling up the application form given below.
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Due to the enormity of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit questalliance.zohorecruit.com.