Website Reap Benefit
About Reap Benefit
Reap Benefit is in this endeavor of building and growing the solve Ninja Movement – “Solving for India, one street at a time, by activating everyday leaders called solve ninjas” We are on a mission to enable 1 million citizens to engage in civic & environmental problem solving in their local communities to reshape citizen participation & strengthen local self -governance by 2025. Till now we have activated 50k + Solve Ninjas (around 80% of them continuing as citizen social intermediaries), who have taken 94k + civic actions, started 3143 campaigns, and built 552 civic innovations to address local civic and public issues across the country.
Who is a Vertical Lead?
As we look at our 2025 goals, we are looking to take our mission to 1 million youth across the country and this person will play a pivotal role in spearheading that effort. We are looking for someone to lead operations for our Youth team. This person will be looking to streamline operations, bring efficiencies to help us create a movement across the nation while being an inspiring manager for the team. The person should also be able to manage and build synergy and collaborations with external stakeholders – be it government systems or civic institutions.
Typical day for our Vertical Lead looks like:
- Design and implement end to end programs for a wide range of partners
- Work closely with the COO in the design, development and implementation of the Youth program strategy and movement building inline with organization strategy
- Work closely with the Partnerships team to do a partner analysis to understand the needs and areas of collaboration
- Collaborate with the curriculum team to design program elements and collaterals
- Work closely with the data and technology team to ensure the right tools are ready based on the need of the program
- Analyse and present the data at program and strategy level to improve the program delivery and mentor capacity
- Nurture a team of highly functional mentors and equip them to implement the program on ground
- Actively influence our partners to advocate and act for civic engagement
Our Vertical Lead will need to have:
- 6+ years of experience in relevant work
- Previous experience managing large projects and diverse teams to successful outcomes
- Experience in managing, executing, and taking complete ownership of multiple partners at the same time
- Strong project management, stakeholder management, data collection and analysis skills
- Communication skills so as to deliver a compelling message through oral and written mediums to diverse stakeholders
- Ability to be resourceful and entrepreneurial in the face of uncertainty.
It will be a bonus if the vertical lead can also have:
- Previous experience of working with youth
- Relationship-building, networking and persuasion skills so as to connect individuals, groups, and partners with shared goals.
- Experience of having built strong relationships and having influenced others without authority
- Team player with the aptitude to work with a range of stakeholders, and across functions and also the ability to work independently
- Have a deep commitment to Reap Benefit’s vision and values.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.