Website STIR Education
COORDINATOR – PEOPLE & CULTURE
STiR Education is looking for a full-time Coordinator in the People & Culture team. This role will provide support in implementing our People strategy by ensuring processes and systems function smoothly, and our HR systems are up-to-date. The right candidate will be values aligned, have a keen eye for detail and a hunger to learn.
The role can be based in either Bangalore, New Delhi or Chennai and will report to the Senior Associate Head – People & Culture.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all of STiR’s People data and documentation is organised, curated, accurate, backed-up and fully compliant
- Prepare all contracts, addendums, offer letters, experience letters etc or any other formal letters and notify the team members as and when required
- Prepare all People related reports both bespoke and on monthly basis.
- Tracking People & Culture related invoices and payments to external consultants and vendors
- Work closely with the Finance & Admin team to ensure that all necessary reporting is completed and compliances are met
- Prepare and organise the Organisation Calendar and help with calendaring of events, trainings and meetings across STIR globally.
- Support the recruitment function for STiR by co-managing the application portal as well as supporting with onboarding and exit processes
- Provide support to the team in managing their leave portal
- Manage all tech related tasks like Zoom, G-Suite etc. and support in troubleshooting in coordination with the IT support.
- Support in conducting trainings
- Manage all staff welfare related activities across all STiR locations in India
- Work closely with the Senior Associate Head of People & Culture to contribute to any other task that helps improve STiR and our team learn and improve our impact.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong identification with STiR’s values
- Personal commitment to excellence and quality
- Close attention to detail, organised and ability to stick to deadlines and work under pressure
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent capacity for time management
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
A consultancy fees of ₹ 44, 278/- per month (₹531,331/- per annum) will be paid for your service (subject to relevant taxes at source.
To apply for this job please visit stireducation.freshteam.com.